
I would guess that everybody has these days, but today was my turn. I thought that I locked my keys in the truck because I could not get the door open. This was not the case, it appears that the day that the wind blew the truck cover off, it also just about ripped the drivers door when I left it open to work on the cover. The hinge is cracked at the weld. I need to go and have this looked at before the door falls off.
I came home and the AC in the house is not working. I called a company to come fix it, but it appears that the manufacture is out of business and there is no warranty. (I can hardly wait for this bill).
The screen door that we put on last year has a broken latch, the lights in the living room need to be replaced, (the kids have found that they sometimes accidentally kick soccer balls 24 ft in the air knocking them loose.) The air compressor at work broke down and I had to buy a new one today. Mandy informs me on the way to cheerleading meeting (I was the only Dad there and now have enough material for 2 or 3 rants on helicopter moms) that she had $300 dollars in her pocket. This means that I have $300.00 less in mine. Kathy went down to UNLV and finished paying for her classes and books for the summer semester. Thus the reason for my post name.
Everything in my life seems broke today, including me.
P.S. to Ron S.
I try to respond sometimes when I read blogs on my blackberry, but have trouble signing in. I always enjoy reading what you have to say though.
Update
Oh, and how can I forget to post this picture of things you see from behind the steering wheel.

You should notice first off that the my work van has a huge broken window, but I still could not resist snapping this picture. The guy is tiny, and the gal was... er.... not so tiny. If you will look closely you will notice that the front tire is barely touching the ground. I thought Motorcyles were supposed to make you look cool.
well they say it comes in 3's right and then 3 good things happen that are positive. One positive thing thats happening is that u get to see me soon! lucky brother!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad my life is perfect all the time so that I can feel pity for poor people like you. Really and truly, I'm sorry you're having this bad run of luck. Though I feel sorry for you, I still will not "find" your two dogs at a Starbucks! And, hey! That's Ron and me on that bike--I would have waved if I'd known you were taking our picture. Hope your week gets better!
ReplyDeleteYour week sounds just as CRAPPY as mine! I think we can call this a tie, cause I am broke, broke, broke too!
ReplyDeleteI think that lady was just trying to teach that poor guy how to do a pop wheely! She is so thoughtful!
Bummer week, it's get better, but sorry, I have to laugh at the cracked windshield. I know it's not funny, but in the grand scheme of things, it's minor. No problemo with using your blackberry, the rest of us use the old fashioned laptops. :)
ReplyDelete