This week, it is my turn to control the blog... even though my dad is the one that is always on here. I`ve noticed he talks about random things, and stuff that he himself has done. Now, I am going to talk about the whole family... and not about expensive toilets.
Okay, well dad works during the day while I am at school. He has awesome chocolate milkshake making abilities. He has also been working on pools and houses for work... I think?
Mom is cool too. She works at our office home, which is in the garage. She is so busy but she always seems to get time on her hands to hang out with us.
Jeff is a senior and is really smart. I don`t know how he does it! He is a great singer and piano player. It seems like girls are always over to decorate his room, and ask him to a school dance. He also does volleyball at school, and the whole family loves to come and watch him play.
Tim plays a ton of sports. He just finished freshman football and is starting track. He always seems to have a ton of energy (excluding the mornings). He`s pretty cool.
Jake is very fun to hang around with. He always thinks of something to do when we are super bored. He is in the 3rd grade, and plays soccer for Las Vegas Premier; the big shot red team. :D Jake`s really good at soccer. He has also been doing cello and is progressing a lot.
I, Amanda, am in the 7th grade. My school days are long, since I normally get there at 7 and leave at 4:30. Before school, I have Show Choir, and after, I have cheer. Our games are about to start soon, and I am pretty much excited. I am still doing violin, and I think this is about the 6th or 7th year.
This week, for all of the kids, is Semester exams. So I better head off to bed so I can actually get some sleep. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment